Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FORMSPRING... "answerable"?


It is sumthing that make me just wanna to put in sumthing about the title which i found in one of bloggers entry which I followed. still dont know yet, what is actually that FORMSPRING..but i do find it sumthing inside there. Things that i look forward to know. And it is actually which we actually can ask a question and get to know the answer..

I did read one of the question and I'm not sure whether I finally got the answer that I look for it for almost a year plus, since the day I've ever known her. The fact is I realize that the one that I like, admire and falls in love with, had oredi with someone.It just that, I actually waiting for that to be at least to be xplain and told by you to me.. I actually confused for over this 1 year plus.. I once did express it directly to you (still can remember the date), which I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting rite till now..If this is sumthing that you had decided, I accept it and this is the faith I have to accept and live with it..

I am praying that if this is the path and already been decided, it will alwizz be the one that u want it to be and Allah bless you.. I actually do not know what to say, what to write nor what to think..It just that so sudden it seems to be for me to fill about this.. I'm sorry if this is sumthing, I have to write it here.. but  this is sumthing that I do need an answer.. It has been a very wonderful moment since I met and know about you, and it has alwizz be like that since now.. I do believe you realize this and for me you deserve it every single things I ever did for u.  Do cherish your live and I pray for your success in wateva you do. Thank to you for what ever things u've done.. Love anf Life is sumthing that we need to appreciate.. 

Last but not least, TRUST + LOVE = RESPECT....

p/s : Sorry, this entry is quite an emotional..but this is sumthing need to be write..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum ejai,

maafkan saya sbb memilih untuk tidak menjawab soalan ejai dalam formspring saya. bcause i believed u oredi have the answer (of ur question) from the questions being asked in it. dan tolong maafkan saya sbb saya memilih untuk berdiam diri. im sorry tapi bukan niat utk tidak memberi penjelasan. there are so many reasons of not doing it. dan saya tak mau hanya dikatakan sekadar memberi alasan.

yes, i still remembered the day u told me everything of what u felt towards me, and how i responsed about it. i believed i have been most honest when i decided not to put any commitment in it. and for us to be the best as friends. and yes, pls acknowledge this, i appreciate every single things we have been thru since we ever met. =)

cuma mungkin jodoh bukan di tangan kita (oh i kno i sound silly talking about this) tapi dalam PENCARIAN kita, ada sesetengah orang akan menjumpai beberapa wrong turns sampailah menemui jalan yang tersedia untuknya. saya tahu ejai baek sangat (mcm saya slalu2 ckp)maka i dont think im good enuff for u, and wat i did is praying and keep praying that u will found the girl of ur dream one day. insyaAllah, yang lebih berjuta-juta kali lebih baik dan yang benar2 memahami ejai.

pasal relationship saya, its too early to predict, tapi saya berdoa dan sentiasa berdoa agar kali ni wont be another wrongturns. insyaAllah. saya sangat careful kali ini.

ejai, thanks for the precious moments. i respect and trust u. harap2 persahabatan kita takkan putus ok? moving on is an option but i dont think leaving good memories behind will help build better life.

thanks. i hope this will help.

p/s: gua respek lu ah bro! hupp!

miss-you-know-who.

ejai said...

Miss Anon..
Thanx and I super appreciate ur feedback comments on this..Yup,finally I got the answer..I cant say much, just wait to my other entry as to reflex to this entry.thanx coz RESPECT and TRUST me all this while. 'miss-you-I know U-...
p/s : saya tahu ejai baek sangat ;pls, I tak la "baek sgt".For ur info, this statement had hanuted me for so long..It was 8 years ago..and it is repeating.. (I hope that guy will appreciate u and take care of u sebaiknyer..)..

ajiesam said...

bai...wa dedicated lagu Ungu..dilema bla bla bla..utk Lu...listen to it bro...u be fine..

ejai said...

Akufiqir, inikah bait2, lirik lagu "dilema bla,bla,bla..

"Telah ku coba segala cara
‘Tuk bahagiakan kamu
Merebut hatimu
Namun tak semudah yang ku bayangkan
Bila kau tak inginkan ku ’tuk di sisimu

Tak pernah kurasakan sebelumnya
Menginginkan dirinya hingga ku tak kuasa
Meyakini hatiku bahwa ku mampu berlalu

Namun ku terlanjur mencintai dirimu
Terlambat bagiku pergi darimu
Bagiku terlalu indah perasaan itu
Tak mudah untukku menjauh darimu"

p/s : wa suka rangkap terakhir..ape pun, diri ini sentiasa bersyukur.alwiz pray to both of us k.everyone's hv their choice.Yg terbaik itu sentiasa dtg drpd Allah..btw, thanx for the song..

ajiesam said...

lu bikin wa sedih bangat sih...hehe..apa pun bro..u decide your life..you decide your path..and Insyallah ada yang lagi baek blom kau temui...sbb percayalah..selalunya benda yg kita suka tu la yang selalu kita tak dapat..tapi kita dapat benda yang kita tak suka...apa pun bro...jangan lupa konsep syukur...lagu dilema bla bla bla tu favorite lu skrg eh...hehehehe...wa mmg suka lagu nih beb..sbb melodi dia..n suara Pasha, bila dia melafazkan bait bait lirik tu..perghh...like real bro..utk lu...dan sesiapa je yg baca blog lu..

Post a Comment